Food and Nutrition
Updated Breakfast & Lunch Program
Earlier this year, Governor Ned Lamont and Education Commissioner Charlene M. Russell-Tucker announced plans to expand Connecticut’s free school meals program for the 2023-2024 school year, enabling more students to receive access to nutritious breakfast and lunch at no additional cost to them or their families.
- All students will be able to receive one complete breakfast meal at no cost.
- Students who are eligible for reduced-price meals will be able to receive one complete lunch at no cost,
All free meals must be complete meals. Al La Carte items and additional snacks are available for purchase. Students who would like to purchase additional snacks and beverages may pay cash or charge through their student meal account.
A La Carte items vary in price between $0.50 and $3.00, and offerings vary by school/grade level. For more details regarding offerings and prices, please click here.
- To create an on-line account, go to www.myschoolbucks.com
- Visit MyNutrition, a nutrition education resource for you and your family!
- Application for the National School Lunch Program
- For information concerning your School Meals Application please contact Dawn Driggs, 860-673-8270, ext 7010
- Information about SNAP benefits
- Solicitud para el Programa Nacional de Almuerzos Escolares
- Para obtener información sobre su solicitud de comidas escolares, comuníquese con Dawn Driggs, 860-673-8270, ext 7010
- Meal Charge Procedures (Effective 11/01/2022)
- Nutrition Education Resources
- CSDE Educational, Safety, Mental Health and Food Insecurity Resources for Families and Students